Thursday, April 11, 2013

Inspired by Pinterest...


I love Pinterest!  I could shout it from the top of the mountain.  If you haven't joined the Pinterest movement, I highly suggest it.  In my house, I have been known to be quite the Pinterest junkie.  I can get lost in the endless number of pins in the huge variety of categories.  Yes, I am a pinner.  At times I am a very active and aggressive pinner.  Pinterest has awoken the inner creative beast inside of me and for that I am very greatful.  It has been hiding for a very long time.  It is a great source of inspiration and ideas.  It is a great place for beginners to begin and get ideas.  The awesome part is that you can make each idea your own.  I don't have time to take an art class, but I learned how to make a photo canvas on my own here.  Although my time is precious and I have very little free time these days, I enjoy creating.  It helps fullfill a personal need and want of accomplishment.  Check out Pinterest if you have not already.  Perhaps it will awaken something inside of you...  I have had so much fun! Below are a few of the many projects I have been inspired to create in my home.  I have had so much fun!

I made letters for Sophie's room.  (I met my friend Mod Podge)

I learned how to make photo canvases.  I think they turned out well!

I have made a few homemade art projects.

I have been inspired by many quotes here.

I researched countless gallery walls on Pinterest before creating my own.

I got many tips about painting furniture and painted this china cabinet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment