Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Inspired...

I find inspiration everywhere!  I am a woman, wife, mother, sister, friend, teacher, runner, chef and much much more.  These days women do it all.  My life has changed so much in recent years and I am inspired to be a better person everyday.  I have grown and matured (a little).   I am learning more each day about the woman I am and the woman I want to be.  I have a wonderful husband and two amazing daughters.  They love and support me unconditionally.  I want to be the best I can be for them.  I want to share the things and ideas that have inspired me with YOU!  Perhaps it will spark something inside of you.  Cook a new recipe, be creative, find meaning through quotes and poetry.  I have a new passion for love and life.  I hope you find inspiration too...

This is my latest most inspiring poject.  It is a gallery wall.  I have spent months planning it.  I have also spent countless hours pinning gallery walls.  I have collected frames, pictures, and quotes that are meaningful to me and my family.  I decided there would be some rules for the wall, but I didn't want it to be too planned...even though I had been planning it for months.  So here it is...maybe it will inspire your gallery wall.



I love this quote. So simple.


This is in Croatia.


G. for Gouttierre (obviously)


Our honeymoon in Jamaica.

Nestor in Hawaii.

The finished product.





Nice family rules.

We got engaged here.

No comments:

Post a Comment